Do you know when is the perfect time for you to tweet? One of my client asked me yesterday about it. When you tweet you want others to make sure it reaches them. I have been on twitter for couple of years now and i haven’t had chance to figure this out until now. I asked some of the most popular twitter so keep reading to see who and what i found out.
- A blogger Gary McCaffry , the perfect time to tweet is anywhere between 9 AM – 3 PM PST.
- A blogger Malcolm Coles says, perfect time to tweet is 4:01 PM.
- Social Media Guide says, 9:00 AM PST, this will allow you to get your tweet around the world.
- Fasctompany says, perfect time to get Retweet is 4:00 PM EST. Retweet is a re-posting of someone else’s Tweet. Retweet feature helps you quickly share that Tweet with all of your followers.
- Techandlife.com says, if you have international followers then you should repeat your tweet 3-4 times/day to make sure that it reaches all of your followers. I haven’t followed this but i repeat my tweet at different hours and days so i guess, i have to try this to see what happens.
- Guy Kawasaki says - “take your most interesting tweets (as measured by how many people retweet them, perhaps) and post them again three times, eight to twelve hours apart. “
What does this means, when should you tweet?
Based upon this information above, i suggest the following:
1. Tweet around 9AM PST (depends on your followers, if they’re in same local zone)
2. Repeat tweet the same message at 1PM PST (4PM EST) you might skip this if your followers are in same local zone.
3. Tweet again the same message at 4PM PST if all your followers are in same time zone as you.
Monitor your tweet to see which tweet got the most attention, mentions or RT/FT. Repeat this few times and see if the patterns holds out. If it works then you know what is the best time to tweet. After you figure out the best time, use that time to tweet and other tweet to a different time to see which one works the best.
Tweeting at specific time is an issue then monitor the day and time you tweet and see if there is a pattern. Hopefully this article helps you determine the perfect time for you to tweet.
The creative folks at Fusework Studios compiled the most important information into this well-designed infographic.
Disclosure of Material Connection:
Please share this post!
I would really appreciate it, if you can please take a second to share this article with your social networking connections and subscribe to my mailing-list and never miss any of my article ever again. Thank you very much :)
|© Alex Shaikh Dot Com | All Right Reserved
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
My Network Connections: Facebook | Linkedin | Google+ | This website designed and developed by Alex Technologies Group